Our online ordering platform in not yet operational this season. Check back here for updates regarding the opening of online shopping.
The Manzanita Farmers Market is back in Manzanita and will be held at the Underhill Plaza, located at 635 Manzanita Ave, Manzanita, OR 97130 with:
- Walk-in pick up of pre-orders from each vendor individually, and
- On-site shopping for products available with ample space for physical distancing and a comprehensive array of precautions for the COVID-19 environment.
Arriving at the Farmers Market - Shopper Information:
- Masks are no longer required for people who are outdoors, though masking is still encouraged, especially in crowded places and for people who are unvaccinated.
- If necessary, the number of people in the Market will be limited to allow for physical distancing.
- To pick up your order you will need to visit each vendor booth that you ordered from. *Contact MFM to ask about alternative options for mobility or other concerns.
Feel free to email or call MFM with questions. Further details will be included by email reminder sent out on Thursday.
Scroll down to see the layout and Map of the Market at the bottom of this page.
Welcome to the Manzanita Farmers Market's online marketplace! Our virtual marketplace allows us to bring fresh, healthy, locally grown and produced food to our farmers market shoppers in a safe manner. For more information about the Manzanita Farmers Market's COVID-19 precautions visit our homepage at www.manzanitafarmersmarket.com
Returning customers: Log in here, or by clicking on the person icon in the upper right.
You will be able to modify your order (add or remove items) any time during the ordering window of Sunday through Wednesday each week and your card will not be charged until after you have picked up your order on Friday evening. Make sure that you "confirm" your order so that items will be reserved for you. Confirmed orders can be modified. If your order is left unconfirmed then your order has not been placed, and unconfirmed order items may sell out if you wait to confirm the order..
Order pick up will occur between 12 pm and 3 pm on Saturday at the Rex Champ Field.
Thank you for your support of our local farm and other businesses!
ORDER PICK UP TIMES
Top Tip: Print a copy of your order and bring it with you to Market! Or pull it up on your phone.
Tip 2: Vendor booths are numbered on yellow cones at the base of each vendor booth. The idea is to help YOU identify vendors whom you ordered from online. All vendors will also have their business names displayed.
Tip 3: Click here to view the MFM Vendor Map, to see who is where.
Order pick-up: Saturday 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
If you have a confirmed order you will receive an email on Thursday with customer pick-up instructions, and that same information is posted here too.